WARNING!
This is not a public Blog.
This is a private area accesable by invitation
or mistake only
If you have not been invited
and for some reason you have arrived here,
and you wish to continue,
you must have this condition very clear in mind
and I assume you have understood it.
Anyway, if you come in peace,
you are ever
W E L C O M E
ATENCION: ESTE ES UN BLOG DE PRUEBAS!

sábado, 30 de abril de 2016

Some Digital Photo Paint Motifs I

All Photographies digitally painted by Ernest F. Scott as Doktor Gnomegang



 The Steppe I
Der Steppe I
"La Estepa I"
 2010

The Steppe II
Der Steppe II
"La Estepa II"
2010


Zothique I
2010





The Far Whiteland
Die ferne Weißeland

"La Lejana Isla Blanca"
 2010

Zothique II
2010

Landscape with H.a.a.r.p. Lines
Landschaft mit H.A.A.R.P Linien

"Paisaje con Lineas de H.a.a.r.p."
2010


The "Z" Warrior
Der Krieger "Z"
"El Guerrero Z"
2011


No hay comentarios: